Exhausted, but good to finish the day at least having removed all the shrubs, and just made it as I lost the light. Good timing.
Friday, 5 March 2010
Job's a Goodun
Finished off the day by pulling the last 3 - which were easier, but not to say easy. I've still got to turn the soil - and rain is due for tomorrow - so perhaps Sunday. I went to the garden centre on the way back from (yet another) run to the tip and bought a sheet of soil covering mesh stuff, that'll keep the soil warm and prevent weeds from growing. I should be able to put that on on Sunday, then it'll all be good for when we're away for the next couple of weeks :)

Exhausted, but good to finish the day at least having removed all the shrubs, and just made it as I lost the light. Good timing.
Exhausted, but good to finish the day at least having removed all the shrubs, and just made it as I lost the light. Good timing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment